It has almost all the features that can be found in the Visual Studio.NET code Editor, including customizable syntax highlighting, code outlining, code completion, unlimited undo/redo, bookmarks, word wrap, drag-n-drop, search/replace, and displaying gutter/margin/line numbers.
Editor.NET is designed to highlight syntax for more than 30 predefined programming languages such as C, C#, Delphi, VB, Java, Xml, Html, etc. and can be extended to perform syntax highlighting for virtually unlimited number of programming languages.
Editor.NET is written in C# and built on .NET classes. It ships with full source code, including design-time code.
Editor.NET component pack includes:
- SyntaxEdit multi-line text edit control
- TextSource component storing actual data being viewed and edited by the edit control
- Parser component used to highlight syntax for the edit control content
- 30 predefined syntax schemes for most known programming languages
- Advanced parsers for C#, VB.NET, J# and XML
- Additional color editor
- Standard Search, Replace, Goto Line and Editor Settings dialogs